Hurricane Preparedness 2017
May 25 at 10 a.m. Eastern
VISIT FLORIDA is prepared to act should a weather threat impact our state. However, it’s vital we work together as an industry in our response efforts.
We recognize this is a busy time of year for all of our Industry Partners, but we encourage you to participate in our annual Hurricane Preparedness webinar. During this webinar, we will:
- Share details on our latest pre- and post-storm action plans
- Demonstrate the Expedia accommodations tool (replaces Emergency Accommodations Module)
- Review action items for your business
We also encourage you to view the Hurricane Information page within our Crisis Preparation section on VISITFLORIDA.org. It contains helpful FAQs, media relations tips and resources to help you stay prepared by appropriately and effectively communicating with key audiences in times of crisis.
Log-In & Learn: Social Media Marketing Tips & Best Practices
June 6 at 10 a.m. Eastern
Join VISIT FLORIDA's Social Media Manager, Stephen Kubiak, to learn about today's social media strategies, exposure & engagement. During this webinar, Stephen will present key insights on social media marketing including:
- General social media tips and best practices
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram strategies
- How Marketing Partners can engage with visitors via VISIT FLORIDA's social media channels
Additionally, you will see examples of how to get the most out of social media for your organization.
VISIT FLORIDA's Industry Relations department holds free Log-In & Learn sessions to educate Partners about specific programs and opportunities. These one-hour webinars are a great way to learn how to grow your business. To view previously recorded webinars, see the Learning Library.