VISIT FLORIDA, the state's official source for travel planning, is the premier sales and marketing organization that promotes tourism to Florida through industry relations, marketing/brand, new product development, promotions, public relations,sales and visitor services programs both domestically and internationally.
We have 131.5 full- and part-time positions in Florida and an international team of contracted staff covering Canada, China, India, Germany, Latin America and the United Kingdom. All of these individuals work hard year-round to promote Florida tourism.
All Staff Listings
- Corporate Meetings & Events Plans and implements corporate events, meetings and conferences hosted and coordinated by VISIT FLORIDA.
- Digital Responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of VISIT FLORIDA's digital strategy in cooperation with colleagues and vendors.
- Domestic Sales Oversees sales growth and promotion of VISIT FLORIDA's owned and operated assets. This department is responsible for increasing involvement and investments from VISIT FLORIDA's current Partners, key industry stakeholders and non-endemic business entities, while building product awareness in the marketplace to help clients reach visitors through our digital, print and other program offerings.
- Executive Operations Supports the President and CEO’s office through public affairs and stakeholder liaison activities.
- Finance/Administration Includes the activities of human resources, information technology, network and database management, finance, accounting, contracts supervision, warehouse oversight and office administration.
- Global Advertising Responsible for execution and oversight of media planning and buying for dedicated and co-op advertising.
- Global Public Relations Assists our Partners with extending their individual PR plans by offering programs and resources that include in-market domestic media missions and receptions, editorial leads, a dedicated website where Partners share destination information with the media and a coordinated PR presence in key international markets.
- Industry Relations Responsible for the recruitment and retention of VISIT FLORIDA Partners. This team works to keep our Partners informed of marketing opportunities and program benefits.
- Marketing/Brand Oversees the areas of providing consumer-focused marketing communications including: advertising, co-op, internet, social marketing, public relations, content creation and creative services.
- Marketing & Events Connects with key travel professionals in both domestic and international markets. Tasked with developing key business relationships with meeting planners, airlines, travel agents and tour operators by attending key industry conferences and coordinating VIP Events and FAM tours to keep visitors coming to Florida.
- Marketing Operations Supports the CMO by developing and managing major campaigns, partnerships, sponsorships and project deliverables that cross multiple departments through increased communication regarding the scope of work, how it aligns with strategy, timelines, project risk, resource capacity, budget impacts, internal expectations, and external (client) perceptions.
- Promotions Extends VISIT FLORIDA’s brand messaging by coordinating Florida vacation packages, which are provided on an in-kind basis, in exchange for promotional media exposure.
- Research Studies global consumer trends and travel patterns to learn more about Florida’s visitors and their preferences, as well as compiles the state’s official air and auto visitor numbers and conducts surveys to assess the effectiveness of VISIT FLORIDA’s advertising and marketing efforts.
- Visitor Services Responsible for operating the five Official Florida Welcome Centers, our Visitor Services team greets millions of visitors each year, offering them travel tips, vacation planning information and even a glass of fresh Florida orange juice.