VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Planner Opportunity - Printed 10/24/2016
We are excited to announce the roll-out of VISIT FLORIDA's Certified Travel Information Centers (CTICs) program! CTIC certification brings VISIT FLORIDA recognition to Visitor Services facilities around the state, providing these facilities and their staff with benefits that enable successful promotion of travel to and throughout Florida.
This is a FREE benefit for our VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Partners
As a CTIC, your Visitor Service facility can receive the following benefits:
- One additional free 4" x 9" brochure display at the VISIT FLORIDA Welcome Center(s)
- Limited bulk quantities of the VISIT FLORIDA Vacation Guide and Florida Map
- Statewide Information Specialist Certification offered to all of your Visitor Service facility employees
- VISIT FLORIDA Certification signage can be displayed at your CTIC to distinguish the facility as an Official Tourist Information Center
- A compliance telephone number will be displayed at your CTIC to monitor potential visitor concerns
- Access to a State of Florida network with other tourism professionals to assist in areas of operations, marketing, public relations, among other disciplines
A CTIC must be a VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Partner that displays their brochure in one of the Official Florida Welcome Centers, open-year round a minimum of 5 days a week, and must either be a public entity or backed by a local visitor bureau, governing body, or visitors bureau which has jurisdiction over the locality in which the CTIC is located.
To apply please click here.