VISIT FLORIDA, the state's official source for travel planning, is the premier sales and marketing organization that promotes tourism to Florida through industry relations, marketing/brand, new product development, promotions, public relations,sales and visitor services programs both domestically and internationally.
We have 76 positions in Florida and an international team of contracted staff covering Canada, Germany, Latin America and the United Kingdom. All of these individuals work hard year-round to promote Florida tourism.
- Organizational Chart (PDF)
- Brand - Oversees the areas of providing integrated consumer-focused marketing campaigns including: advertising, co-op, promotion, social, public relations, and content.
- Finance - Responsible for accounting and payroll.
- Global Marketing & Trade - Connects with key travel industry professionals and brands to develop and execute marketing programs, sales missions, trade show activations, receptions and tour operator trainings to promote awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy among potential visitors around the world.
- Industry Relations & Sales - Responsible for the recruitment, engagement and retention of tourism-based businesses into our Partnership Program. Responsible for sales growth by building awareness about VISIT FLORIDA’s co-op program offerings. This team works to keep our industry Partners informed of marketing opportunities and program benefits.
- Operations - Includes the activities of legal, contracts, corporate communications, corporate events, VISIT FLORIDA Board of Directors and committee engagement, legislative affairs and governmental relations, human resources, information technology, crisis planning and response, compliance and stakeholder liaison activities.
- Public Relations - Assists Partners with enhancing their individual PR strategy by offering programs and resources that include in-market domestic and international media missions and receptions, editorial leads and press release distribution, individual and group press trip opportunities, influencer program, social media exposure and a media website where Partners share destination information.
- Research - Studies global consumer trends and travel patterns to learn more about Florida’s visitors and their preferences, as well as compiles the state’s official air and auto visitor numbers and conducts surveys to assess the effectiveness of VISIT FLORIDA’s advertising and marketing efforts.
- Visitor Services - Responsible for operating the four Official Florida Welcome Centers. Our Visitor Services team greets millions of visitors each year, offering them travel tips, vacation planning information and even a glass of fresh Florida orange juice.