The application period for VISIT FLORIDA's 2021-22 Targeted Marketing Assistance Program (TMAP) is now closed.
VISIT FLORIDA is offering exclusive benefits at no cost to independently owned and operated businesses with gross revenue not exceeding $1.25 million or a nonprofit corporation that meets the requirements of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Targeted Marketing Assistance Program is designed to help small, minority, rural and agritourism businesses improve their marketing efforts through a variety of benefits that can be activated during the term of the program which begins July 1, 2021 and ends June 30, 2022. TMAP will be awarded to core tourism businesses who meet the statutory requirements for independently owned and operated businesses with gross revenue not exceeding $1.25 million or a nonprofit 501(c)(3) on a first-come first-served basis.
List of Benefits
- Consultation with VISIT FLORIDA Regional Partnership Manager to review current resources and benefits available, as well as current marketing plan (by request)
- Access to "how to" webinars, training and/or videos on various topics
- Editorial and/or creative review of a brochure
- Opportunity for press releases highlighting specific events, business reopenings, safety measures your business is taking, or any other newsworthy announcements can be submitted for posting consideration across VISIT FLORIDA’s media channels
- Complimentary Enhanced Web Listing
- Access to the Small Business Marketing Toolkit
- One-Time Discount on Small Business Partnership for New Partners only: $149/year (Non-TMAP $395/year)
- Free brochure distribution at the Official Florida Welcome Centers (Limit one 4 x 9 brochure for each center. Subject to brochure review and approval prior to distribution.)
Joining at reduced rate unlocks these additional Partnership benefits
- Business listing in the Official Florida Vacation Guide
- Access to Research data
- Partner-to-Partner specials and discounts