There are several ways businesses and organizations work with VISIT FLORIDA. Each partner helps to achieve the goals and objectives of VIST FLORIDA.
RFP & ITN Notices are posted to solicit business partners to help with specific services or projects.
Advertising and media partners may submit proposals to work with VISIT FLORIDA through three types of advertising programs.
Sponsorship partners may submit proposals which would expand VISIT FLORIDA's reach to achieve the below marketing goals and strategies.
International Airline Co-op Program proposals may be submitted by a Florida DMO, Florida Airport or Airline to execute cooperative marketing programs to drive demand for new service selling seats inbound to Florida.
Vendors may submit their contact information to be included on emails related to VISIT FLORIDA’s Vendor Days. Vendor Day is an opportunity for potential partners to present their products and services to VISIT FLORIDA stakeholders. This is not applicable for media buys or advertising, nor does it replace our standard procurement practices.
VISIT FLORIDA's Marketing Goals and Strategies
VISIT FLORIDA is a public/private partnership responsible for the marketing of tourism to and within Florida. With the brand promise as the state's official source for travel planning, VISIT FLORIDA leverages integrated marketing domestically and internationally. VISIT FLORIDA's ultimate goals are to:
- Provide leadership to ensure the Florida tourism industry is competitive and sustainabile;
- Become the trusted source of travel information that informs and inspires travel to and within Florida;
- Protect and grow Florida's share of destination travel through integrated sales & marketing programs that drive visitation to and within Florida;
- Leverage VISIT FLORIDA resources through cooperative marketing programs that create and add value for partners within and outside the Florida tourism industry;
- Put all VISIT FLORIDA resources to their highest and most productive uses to maximize operating efficiencies and the impact of all organizational efforts.
To learn more about VISIT FLORIDA’s marketing principles and objectives, please visit the VISITFLORIDA Marketing Plan. The strategies for FY 2017-2018 focus on the following:
A. CORE SEGMENTS: Drive vacation prospects; families with children; young professional singles and the mature audience. Emphasis is on higher earning households ($75K+) across all segments.
B. GROWTH MARKETS: Affluent/upscale travelers; Hispanic and African American audiences.
C. SPECIAL INTERESTS: Adventure experiences; boating and fishing; budget travelers; cultural/heritage travelers; culinary/foodie travelers; eco/nature travelers; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender travelers; golf; honeymooners; outdoor enthusiasts; special needs families.
D. GEOGRAPHIC FOCUS: Our overall emphasis is on the Domestic US, especially east of the Mississippi, consumers within driving range to Florida and including Florida. Designated drive market states include: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Designated marketing areas of interest include: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, East Texas, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.