For additional information on Governor DeSantis' Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery, please visit https://www.flgov.com/covid-19. A direct link to all the Governor's Executive Orders is here.
More information about VISIT FLORIDA's in-state marketing campaign to aide the tourism industry's recovery is here.
For a compilation of business best practices and more tips on reopening, click here.
For information for travelers, click here.
For currently reported COVID-19 cases in Florida, click here.
VISIT FLORIDA Updates
- The I-75 and I-10 Welcome Centers re-opened on June 15. The I-95 re-opened on July 20. The Capitol Welcome Center is still closed.
- The VISIT FLORIDA Marketing team is currently working on a responsible recovery plan to get back in market very soon to keep Florida top of mind. As this program is finalized, we will be in touch to share how you may participate.
VISIT FLORIDA Resources
- COVID-19 FL Tourism Impacts Data Dashboard
- ListenFirst Travel Sentiment Analysis
- Webinar: COVID-19's Impact on Florida Vacation Rentals & Destination Marketing Organizations (Hosted by Key Data Dashboard and VISIT FLORIDA)
- VISIT FLORIDA Small Business Toolkit
For information related to COVID-19 business loans, please visit the Small Business Administration’s website.
Local Support Initiatives
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Resource Page
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs Poster
- CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Poster
- Guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Information from the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA)
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Business Disaster Recovery Assistance
- Florida Retail Federation
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- CareerSource Florida
- Florida Economic Development Council
- USDA Rural Economic Development Resource Guide