For additional information on Governor DeSantis' Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery, please visit https://www.flgov.com/covid-19. A direct link to all the Governor's Executive Orders is here.
More information about VISIT FLORIDA's domestic and in-state marketing campaign to aide the tourism industry's recovery is here.
For a compilation of business best practices and more tips on reopening, click here.
For information for travelers, click here.
For currently reported COVID-19 cases in Florida, click here.
VISIT FLORIDA Updates
- The I-75 and I-10 Welcome Centers re-opened on June 15. The I-95 re-opened on July 20. The Capitol Welcome Center is still closed.
VISIT FLORIDA Resources
- COVID-19 FL Tourism Impacts Data Dashboard
- ListenFirst Travel Sentiment Analysis
- Webinar: COVID-19's Impact on Florida Vacation Rentals & Destination Marketing Organizations (Hosted by Key Data Dashboard and VISIT FLORIDA)
For information related to COVID-19 business loans, please visit the Small Business Administration’s website.
Local Support Initiatives
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Resource Page
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs Poster
- CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Poster
- Guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Information from the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA)
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Business Disaster Recovery Assistance
- Florida Retail Federation
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- CareerSource Florida
- Florida Economic Development Council
- USDA Rural Economic Development Resource Guide