Log-In & Learn: VISIT FLORIDA Welcome Center Programs & Visitor Services
February 26, 2019 at 10 a.m. Eastern
In 2018, Florida Welcome Centers greeted just under 2.8 million visitors to Florida.
Visitor Services is responsible for the five official Florida Welcome Centers and their dedicated 40 employees. They also oversee the production of the Official Florida Transportation Map, customer services and industry deliverables, as well as the toll-free visitor hotline. The main objective of the Florida Welcome Centers is to encourage visitors to stay longer and spend more money through our Florida vacation travel planning services.
Did you know that VISIT FLORIDA has enjoyed a longstanding cooperative promotion with the Florida Department of Citrus to dispense free orange and grapefruit juice to the visitors? Also, during emergencies our Welcome Center staff is the frontline for visitors and residents seeking relevant information on Florida. At the Welcome Centers, exceptional customer service is our charge for all things related to a visitor’s vacation experience.
During the webinar you will learn key takeaways such as:
- More about and how to participate in Welcome Center Promotional Programs.
- How to make the most out of the front-line customer experience.
- What visitors are looking for on their stops at the Florida Welcome Centers.
Don't' miss this informative and fun presentation.
Log-In & Learn: Skift Analyst Call: Digital Advertising Trends in Travel
March 7, 2019 at 10 a.m. Eastern
Digitalization is not hype and is here to stay. Travel marketers who want to reach their target audience will need to continue to shift to digital channels for marketing campaigns. CMO's and other decision makers responsible for marketing strategies and driving growth or specific marketing tactics can use this report to see how your company stacks up against peers, identify gaps and optimize for better results. Discussion items will include:
- How travel companies structure their digital advertising teams
- Advertising allocation based on customer journey
- Skift’s recommendations on strategic and tactical focuses to optimize ad performance
- Allocating budgets between paid media, marketing technology and third-party services, and what’s the shift for 2019
Log-In & Learn: SEO - Maximize Your Online Presence
March 19, 2019 at 10 a.m. Eastern
Back by demand, VISIT FLORIDA and BCM will conduct a repeat webinar on Search Engine Optimization. There was such great interest in the January 24 webinar, we have decided to offer a repeat session.
During this session, Beeby Clark+Meyler, a digital advertising and SEO Partner, will share best practices and real-world examples to give you a practical foundation. Additional topics will include:
- Understanding the value of Search
- The overall principles of SEO
- Best practice guidelines for content, meta data, and links
- Real-life examples of optimized content vs. non-optimized content
VISIT FLORIDA's Industry Relations department holds free Log-In & Learn sessions to educate Partners about specific programs and opportunities. Webinars are less than one hour in length and are a great way to learn how to grow your business.
View previously recorded webinars through the Learning Library.