VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Planner Opportunity - Printed 09/18/2021
The Promotional Lobby Booth Program consists of a lobby booth in the four highway Official Florida Welcome Centers set aside for use by VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Partners to interact face-to-face with our visitors. The lobby booth is made available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations may be made for six months in advance. Since the space available in each Center varies, you must contact each Center directly regarding specifications for each promotional area.
This is a FREE benefit for VISIT FLORIDA Marketing Partners
- Promotional Lobby Booth is only available to Marketing Partners of VISIT FLORIDA
- The Promotional Lobby Booth will be available for periods of up to one week per month, per Welcome Center. All space will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Welcome Center staff shall approve any promotional literature or material to be distributed.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to contact the Center they have reserved lobby space in at least 24 hours in advance to confirm dates.
- As space allows, two participants may use a Welcome Center on the same dates. Any conflicts are to be directed to the administrative offices and may result in suspension of participation in the Welcome Center programs.
- The Welcome Center staff cannot work for any outside organization to perform promotional tasks.
- All promotional materials must be removed from the lobby space no later than 5 p.m. on the day you leave the Center. There will be no unmanned displays allowed.
- The Welcome Center staff will dispose of any promotional materials left in the Welcome Center after the promotional period.
- The office of Visitor Services asks that each industry member show consideration and cooperation with other travel industry members using the Welcome Center facilities.