VISIT FLORIDA launched an in-state tourism marketing campaign to support the state’s economic recovery and struggling tourism industry. The campaign aims to remind Floridians that their home state offers world-class tourism opportunities that most people travel far distances to experience. Details of VISIT FLORIDA’s marketing campaign are below. For more information on the impact of COVID-19 on Florida Tourism, click here.
To inspire pride amongst Floridians about where they live and support Florida’s tourism economy with a boost from In-State travel.
There are so many places across the state that look otherworldly, or at least like they’re not in Florida. And many Floridians haven’t ever visited these unique places that are within a short drive. This campaign introduces Floridians to new horizons within their own state, that they thought they’d have to fly to other countries or drive to other states to experience.
Estimated total impressions: 250M
- Broadcast TV in Jacksonville, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Pensacola, Orlando-Daytona, Tampa-St. Pete-Sarasota, West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, Tallahassee
- Digital Display and Video across vendors like Samsung, Hulu, Pandora, Waze and Disney/ABC
- Paid Social across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, YouTube and Snapchat
- Public Relations initiatives include a Satellite Media Tour across Florida markets and social media influencer effort
8/31 - 11/22
- Tourism Industry cooperative marketing program: 9/28 - 11/22 with 12 participating Partners
Learn About LoveFL
- Follow online at LoveFL.com
- Connect on social:
Golf & Fishing